Other licences

Information on licences, notifications and authorisations you can apply for.

You can view a list of our most popular applications at the bottom of this page. However, you can also apply for the following if you contact us directly:

  • Metal dealer licence
  • Cooling tower notification
  • Hypnotism authorisation
  • Fireworks licence
  • Theatre licence
  • Sex shop licence

Skip licence

Find out how to apply and pay for a skip licence.

Street trader's licence

Apply and pay for a street trader's licence.

Sunbed parlour and tanning centre licence

Apply and pay for a sunbed parlour and tanning centre licence.

Tattooists, piercing and electrolysis registration

Apply and pay for a tattooists, piercing and electrolysis registration licence.

Window cleaner's licence

Apply and pay for a window cleaner's licence.