Alcohol and gambling licences

Information on alcohol and gambling licences and how to apply.

Personal licence

Apply for a personal licence.

Premises licence

Apply for a premises licence.

Extended hours licence

Apply for an extended hours licence.

Occasional licence

Apply for an occasional premises licence.

Lotteries licence

Details of licensing requirements for lotteries.

Gaming machines licence

Apply for a gaming machines licence.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon