Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Environmental Health


East Renfrewshire Council does not offer a pest control service for birds. If you are affected by birds in your own property, you can contact a private pest controller for assistance or, in the case of council house tenants tenants, you can contact East Renfrewshire Council's Housing Department. If you are being affected by nuisance from birds in someone else's property, you can contact an Environmental Health Officer on 0141 577 3782.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)