Tell us online if your tenancies change. Remember landlords can be liable for council tax while their properties are empty.
To give you the best customer experience we've upgraded our council tax and benefits system. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience. Our teams are working very hard to get through the applications, refunds and enquiries received as quickly as possible during the time our system was unavailable.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're experiencing any financial difficulty. Our staff are always here to help.
New tenants don't always tell us right away they've moved into a new property. If you tell us straight away using the online form, we can send the council tax bill to the new tenant.
Landlords are liable for council tax while our records tell us their property is empty.
Before you start
- Use this form to tell us if any adult tenant moves in or out of your property
- Landlords, someone acting for them or letting agents call tell us about these changes
- For new tenancies, you'll need a copy of your signed tenancy agreement
- This form should take around 5 minutes to complete
- This form works best in internet explorer
and send it back to us